Monday 21 August 2017

Emerson's peak.

On August 19 the post in the screenshot below came up on my news feed.















As you can see it is an Emerson quote.

When I saw that Deborah Emerson had commented on it the day before it caught my eye as all things of a synchronistic nature tend to do.

As the little anagram code that I have been demonstrating since 2002 is linked to synchronicity in order to prove that there is a planner behind both the code and time it'self I took a look to see if it relates to the two Emersons and the timing of me seeing .them' and found that it most certainly does -

I LIST 19.8.2017 AND LINK 2 EMERSONS BY CODE.

 On finding the code line I wanted to add it in a comment on the post for Deborah Emerson but by that time I had completely lost the source of the post as there are several philosophy groups that I belong to and on searching a couple of them I drew a blank but I did find that Deborah is a member of several of them so I sent her a message instead.

Then I noticed something...

At the top of Deborah's status there was a post that was a FB memory from 2 years ago.














I did not post this blog until today because I had to do another search to find the original Emerson post and get the screenshot of it.

Yet the same anagram key says this -

NB. I CO-ID EMERSON IN R.KELLY'S 21.8.2017 DATA.

Link to previous post, God in the numbers -

http://synchronicitywins.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/god-in-numbers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment