Wednesday 22 February 2017

Cressida and Diana....AGAIN.

Just over an hour ago a comment was posted under a post in a Philosophy group that was posted by me nearly a year ago.

It is the first comment on the post.

Ross Kelly shared his post.
This is an extract from my latest blog post.
Yesterday before I saw and re-posted the AI video I was looking for something among some old documents in a cupboard and came upon this little gem.
It's two sides of a single little newspaper cutting from 2004.
I originally cut it out because it contained Cressida Dick's address but then found an amazing thing, the code links to both sides of it.
On the top of the Plato side you can see a distorted or contorted word NOTE made up from parts of other words, The word WRY means contorted.
I already had the code two years before I came upon Cressida's letter at a time when I was writing to her about the death of Diana.
Ross Kelly
This is an extract from my latest blog post.
Yesterday before I saw and re-posted the AI video I was looking for something among some old documents in a cupboard and came upon this little gem.
It's two sides of a single little newspaper cutting from 2004.
I originally cut it out because it contained Cressida Dick's address but then found an amazing thing, the code links to both sides of it.
On the top of the Plato side you can see a distorted or contorted word NOTE made up from parts of other words, The word WRY means contorted.
I already had the code two years before I came upon Cressida's letter at a time when I was writing to her about the death of Diana.
Like
Comment
Comments
Lorenzo Roberto Romero-Borrett justice for Jean Charles de Menezes!!!!!!!!
Platonic solids.
UnlikeReply11 hr
Ross Kelly The code is the proof that synchronicity is set up by the same mind that created the code.

This post was posted on March 6 2016 and nobody has responded to it until today.

The Cressida in the code line is Cressida Dick.

TODAY it was announced in the BBC news that she has just been made the head of the Met Police.

From TODAY she is the most high ranking police officer in the UK.

Timing is everything.
LikeReply22 mins
Ross Kelly .I heard the Cressida news about 12 minutes ago.and on the same news broadcast that I am still watching right now a picture of Diana just came up, they are going to be talking about about an exhibition of her dresses later in the program,
LikeReply9 mins
Ross Kelly They are now talking about Cressida and De Menezes.
LikeReply7 minsEdited
Ross Kelly The Diana bit is on now, the exhibition starts on the 20th anniversary of her death, the subject I sent information about to Cressida Dick.
Ross Kelly Note the name of my blog Lorenzo ....Synchronicity wins.


Ross Kelly What are the odds?

Ross Kelly This is another anagram of the same code -

DIANA, CRESSIDA, IN R.KELLY HOME ON 22.2.2017.

On the TV in my living room.

DIANA, CRESSIDA, ON IN R.KELLY HOME 22.2.2017.

(In the Anna code W inverted is M )
This is a link to the blog post in the post - http://synchronicitywins.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/what-are-odds.html

Why is this further Diana, Cressida synchronicity important?

Because it backs up the information about why Diana was murdered.

The information that I sent to Diana, Mother Teresa and Jill Dando that got them all killed is contained in this account of it. (see link below.)

Cressida was sent the information along with her own personal proofs.

http://littlebookbigsecret-part1.blogspot.co.uk/2010/02/welcome-to-little-book-big-secret-part.html
.............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment