Saturday 11 April 2015

Maria's Akashic connection.



Maria Rossi shared a link.
1 hr ·


It is an accepted truth to me that we are all connected, not just to each other, but to...
LEARNING-MIND.COM
Like · Comment · 
  • Patty Garibay likes this.
  • Ross Kelly This is a perfect anagram of the anagram code on my profile picture. I have been demonstrating this formula since 2002.

    THE CODED PLAN SENT TO LINK MARIA ROSSI BY.
  • Ross Kelly Patty Garibay liked your post Maria. Here's another one -

    CODE LINKS BLONDE MARIA ROSSI THEN PATTY.
  • Ross Kelly So there's your proof that your post is correct.
  • Ross Kelly Except that it's not just a concept, it's not theoretical.



BLONDE Maria Rossi.

Maria Rossi

MARIA IN ROSS' CODE LINK .. THAT BLONDE TYPES.

(I'm Ross)

12.4.2015

Earlier in the day yesterday, before I saw Maria's post this happened on a post by Mark Poyner.
At the time of commenting on the thread I did not realise that Mark is the man who formerly posted under the name Boogie Trix but later on AFTER Maria's link occurred something unexpected happened to let me know, it's in the post copy below this one.


Like · Comment · 


Mark's other post.

Yeap..........this is very much how i feel at the mo!!!
Like · Comment · 
  • Ross Kelly Trust me, THEY DON'T and you are far better placed even if you think you are not, wait and see.
    10 hrs · Like
  • Ross Kelly That thing that just happened would not have happened if that was not the case Mark.

    (I was referring to my timely search for Boogie Trix and the discovery that he's Mark)
    10 hrs · Like
  • Ross Kelly Code line -

    I NAIL BLONDE ROSSI'S CODE, PATTY THEN MARK.


    It's all timed and inevitable.... for a reason.
    9 hrs · Like
  • Ross Kelly Or-

    I NAIL BLONDE ROSSI'S CODE THEN PATTY MARK.
    9 hrs · Like
  • Ross Kelly You can't make this shit up!
    9 hrs · Like
  • Ross Kelly You were the only other person that the code linked to today and it happened BEFORE the links to Maria and Patty did.
    9 hrs · Like
  • Ross Kelly My blog is full of links to the number 23 because it's important, date wise I reckon.
    9 hrs · Like
  • Ross Kelly Shit, she even gave me the what the fuck happened to Boogie Trix bollocks.
    9 hrs · Like
  • Ross Kelly So hang on in there because I can assure you that you are being kept better informed than the crowd and it's not by me.
    9 hrs · Like
  • Ross Kelly I'm just her helper.


It turned out that all three posts are connected in the same code demonstration that was totally unplanned by me. The truth is that it was planned by the code's creator Anna, the supreme mind that is the living knowledge of all things, the real Akashic record.

THIS O CODE TEST LINKS MARIA, POYNER AND 23.

This is another post of this blog post in another group ConspiriSyncronicities-




SYNCHRONICITYWINS.BLOGSPOT.IN|BY ROSS KELLY
Like · Comment · 
  • 4 people like this.
  • Tommy Twiford ALLisOne
    8 hrs · Like · 2
  • Tommy Twiford For those who do not know my commitment to this... Inked on me permanently
    8 hrs · Like · 2
  • Terry Tennant NICE BRO!
    7 hrs · Like · 1
  • Ross Kelly More has been added to that blog post this morning and if you read it you will see why this anagram of the code is so brilliant, a copy of this post will also be added in a minute or two -

    NB. I CODED ROSSI, PATTY THEN MARK, ALL IS ONE.


It also says this -

          NB. CODE ID'S ROSSI, PATTY THEN MARK, ALL ONE I.

          NB. CODE ID'S ROSSI, PATTY, MARK, ALL IN THE ONE.





..............

No comments:

Post a Comment