Sunday 19 April 2015

Dan's Lincoln timer.

A few days ago I was sent this email by Callum Jensen aka Dan Green, he's the man who writes about the Lincoln Cathedral codes -


Aye, I've put my new book out as a free ebook downloadable on my new website;


In the Chapter 'Synchronicity and the Scarlet Saint' I introduce your good self.

Yesterday an asteroid was named after Nobel peace winner Malala - an instant synchro involving the Chapter 'Ice on The Sun'

Wondering, will you attach the above link and info about the book - loaded relentlessly with synchronicity - on your own Home page and Facebook for your own followers of synchronicity?

Best wishes,

Callum/Dan

I replied to tell him I would and then today this happened -

My email to Dan -

Yesterday I looked at the code and found this line which has been sitting on the table next to this computer since then -

ROSS TIPS DAN BY THE LINCOLN TIMER - 2015 AD.

Ana is demonstrating the use of the word LINCOLN to isolate this year in the code in a message from me to you.

A few minutes ago I looked at it again and saw this -

ROSS TIPS 'LINCOLN DAN BY THE TIME - 19.4.2015.

I didn't even know that it was today's date until I checked it on my PC.

Timing is everything.

In response he sent me this, his latest connection to Lincoln -

I filmed this on Friday;


In the Code?

C

And my response to that is this -


Friday, 17. April, was Henry LINCOLN'S birthday.

Henry Lincoln is one of the authors of The holy blood and the Holy Grail, the book that Dan Brown (the man that 'Dan Green based his pen name on) used as the basis for his DaVinci code novel.

The O code says -

ROSS TIPS DAN, THE LINCOLN TIMER 2 - 17.4.2015.

...in case there is any doubt that the timed links are intentionally coded by God ...

IT'S HENRY'S LINCOLN TIMER 2 O DATA - 17.4.2015.

image

This is from the Wikipedia page about Henry Lincoln's book, it's the link between the subject of Dan Green's film (See Dan's video link above.) taken on Henry Lincoln's birthday and .... Henry Lincoln. -

  • The 1988 novel Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco mentions the Jesus and Mary Magdalene hypothesis in passing (a quote from the book is one of the chapter headings). However, Eco, a secular humanist, takes a negative stance on such conspiracy theoriesFoucault's Pendulum was a strong debunking of themes found in The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail through the medium of satire.

Link to page - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holy_Blood_and_the_Holy_Grail

Code anagram -

LO, 19.4.2015 DATA TIP TIMES HENRY'S ECO LINK.

R.K TIMES HENRY LINCOLN POST DATA - 19.4.2015.

(I'm R.K)

A HENRY LINCOLN POST, R.K'S DATED IT - 19.4.2015.

HENRY LINCOLN POST, R.K DATES IT - 19.4.2015 AD.

Below his you tube film, Dan says that he wonders why they put the pendulum there in Lincoln Cathedral on the 17th of April?

The answer is on this blog page, I wonder how many will spot it?

This is my post from the SW group page -


SYNCHRONICITYWINS.BLOGSPOT.IN|BY ROSS KELLY
Like · Comment · 
  • Seen by 9
  • Ross Kelly One person has joined this group since I posted this post yesterday, Pedro Tinker. He did so 5 hours later.

    The same code says -

    19.4.2015, THAT'S PEDRO TINKER'S LINCOLN DAY.

............

No comments:

Post a Comment