Tuesday 11 December 2012

Little Monkey Pandora.

Following the previous post 'Pandora's eye'. (http://synchronicitywins.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/pandoras-eye.html)

A couple of days ago Pandora Spocks joined the synchronicity wins FB group.

Her real name is Claire.

Yesterday she posted the picture below on her own wall -



In my chat with 'Pandora' she told me that she was 30 on Dec 7th.


Her birthday this year is used in the code to identify her -

7.12.12, TO ID PANDORA.. MILTON KEYNES CLAIRE.


PANDORA ID - 7.12. 2012 - MILTON KEYNES CLAIRE.

(she lives in Milton Keynes)


12.12.12.
Last night when I was in bed I realised something.

The Pandora's eye photo and code links happened on Pandora Spocks' birthday. (7 December at 14:18).



THE PANDORA TIMED O ON 7.12.12 LINKS - CLAIRE.

THE ONLY PANDORA I TIMED ON 12.12.12 - CLAIRE.




....

    No comments:

    Post a Comment